We are very pleased to announce that at 10.30am on Monday 8th June 2020 Leaders Menswear will re-open our doors to the public, in accordance with Irish Government guidelines.
In order to ensure your safety while you shop with us, we will be implementing a series of procedures that will ensure both you, and our staff, are protected.
We have compiled the following list of the procedures that we have put it place in-store and we would ask that you have a read through them ensuring your peace of mind when you shop with us.
- A sanitising station will greet you upon entry to the store and we would kindly
request that all customers sanitise their hands before shopping with us.
- We have a number of banners plotted around the shop floor reminding our staff and customers to adhere to the recommend 2 metre social distancing guidelines.
- Our staff and management will undergo daily temperature checks when entering the workplace before they present themselves on the shop floor.
- Each member of our staff and management has been supplied with a face shield, face mask and gloves which they will wear during the working day.
- We have automatic doors at the front of our store which eliminates the need for you, our customers, coming into contact with door handles and surfaces when entering and exiting the building.
- We have placed arrows on the shop floor that will guide you towards the routes of entry and exit to the store.
- Any items tried on by our customers will be placed in a decontamination area for a period of 72 hours before being reintroduced to the shop floor.
- Our shop counter surfaces, fitting rooms, credit card keypad terminals and barcode scanners, as well as any other surfaces around our store, will be wiped down by a trained member of staff on a regular basis.
- To further ensure your safety while you shop with us, we will be imposing a limit of two customers in the store at any one time to allow you to shop safely and comfortably.
- Finally, our in-store air conditioning will remain switched off during opening hours.
Thank you for reading our new Covid-19 Safety Procedures. If you have any suggestions of how we can improve your shopping experience with Leaders
Menswear please feel free to let us know. Our online store will as always remain open 24/7 to allow you to shop from the comfort of your own home.
We really look forward to welcoming you back to our store this coming Monday, June 8th .
We hope to see you soon!
Patrick and the Leaders Menswear team